I always love the days that follow the CNMC, the Catholic New Media Celebration turned Conference now in its 7th event in six years!
Seven Six years! [edited: evidently I can’t count]
Impossible, and yet, here it is, or was. In other words, it’s over. Or a different way of looking at it, it’s beginning. You see, the CNMC has never been an end in itself but a springboard…to ideas…collaborations…relationships!
These first days home, as we unpack our bags are also an opportunity to unpack our feelings and thoughts about our experience. Social media is filled with reminiscences and jokes, lots of pictures, and banter with new friends.
I had an opportunity to present on blogging and engagement, and over the next few days will be posting my own response. But I thought it would be appropriate to provide a space to share those blog posts with the nice peeps who attended my session and said they’d stop by here. So! Welcome! I invite you to share your blogs in the comments, and I’ll update the main entry. Maybe we’ll be able to gather a nice little collection🙂
- William Newton, Blog of the Courtier: CNMC 13: Relationships Matter
- Ryan Eggenberger made a tagboard to follow the conversations: tagboard.com/cnmc
- Sarah Vabulas, Catholic Drinkie, On a Boat
- George Martell/The Pilot Media Group, flickr awesome pictures
- Scot Landry, Catholic Voices USA, How to (re)connect with Inactive Catholics through Social Media
- Monsignor Paul Tighe, Pontifical Council for Social Communications, CNMC 2013 Keynote Address
- Sister Anne Flanagan, Nunblogger, Good to be HOME!
- Shelly Kelly and Lisa Jones, Of Sound Mind and Spirit, Top 7 Messages from the CNMC
- Tiffany, Life of a Catholic Librarian, Catholic New Media Conference 2013 — I’m Still Glowing
- Father Kyle Sanders, Reverenced Reading, My Take on the Catholic New Media Conference
- Thomas Sanjurjo, Prismata Blog, Catholic New Media Conference 2013
- John Clem, Catholic Web Services, Catholic New Media Conference in Boston
- more of John Clem‘s amazing pictures
- Mary Carol Kendzia, American Catholic Blog, How to Talk Wookie
- Domenico Betinelli, Bettnet.Com, Catholic New Media Conference in Boston is a Hit
- Seth Paine, nuCatholic Media, Over 100 Catholic new media people in 1 room…and a newbie
- Sarah, Stand Tall Through Everything, Views from CNMC
- Fr. Darryl Millette, SaskaPriest, Catholic New Media Conference Boston 2013
- Shelly Kelly and Lisa Jones, Of Sound Mind and Spirit, Top 20 Tweets from #CNMC
- Angela Sealana, Inspired Angela, Audio Blog!
- Allison Gingras, at CatholicMom.com, Catholic New Media Conference, Part 1: Twitter Style #CNMC