Day 02 – A picture of you and the person you have been close with for awhile.
What? Define “for a while.” Is that 32 years? Like with my hubby?
Does it mean bestie? Yes? We’ll go with that, at about 12 years.
- Link the person(s) who tagged you.
- Mention the rules on your blog.
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Okay, here are my unspectacular quirks:
- I cannot write with a messy desk. Thus, I either don’t write, or I clean my desk and am then emotionally drained and cannot write. Perhaps that explains why I’m behind on my writing all the time.
- My comfort food is fried eggs and rice with ketchup. Disgusting. And tasty.
- I buy beautiful journals and then don’t want to soil them by writing in them (I’m sensing a deep and revealing pattern here).
- I get really annoyed when people don’t use turn signals (although, to be honest, I rarely use them myself).
- I still have a thing for Donny Osmond.
- When I’m really tired, I wiggle my right foot to go to sleep.
Okay, your turn…